Peter Foss: CEO
- Experienced management and financial professional. Peter has worked with companies ranging from start-ups to established international companies
-Treasurer of Shell Shock Technologies LLC. A start-up technology company manufacturing innovative NAS3 cartridge cases for small caliber ammunition.
-Prior to Shell Shock, Peter founded Race Rock Capital, a boutique M&A firm responsible for multiple sales and capital raises for companies in a variety of industries.
-Formerly Peter served as the CEO or President of several manufacturing companies including Connecticut Engineering and Instrument Corp, Opticon, Foss & Bourke, and acted as the interim President of Farmesthetics for a major venture capital group.
-Peter also was a Managing Director for TecAcq Mergers and Acquisitions for seven years with offices in Los Angeles and New York.
-Peter's previous financial experience includes an officer's position at CitiBank and IBJ Schroeder’s Corporate Trust division. His broad scale experience and wide ranging industry contacts has led Peter to successfully consummate numerous M & A transactions for more than a decade.
-Peter has represented companies specializing in manufacturing, aerospace, defense, distribution and technology making him a leader in middle market transactions.
- Peter is a graduate of the University of Colorado where he studied business and economics and he currently serves on the Board of Directors for several privately held companies.
Anthony Viggiano: Chief Engineer / Product Design
- A serial inventor and entrepreneur with a proven track record of developing volume products for use in a wide variety of markets
-Chairman of Shell Shock Technologies LLC, a company Anthony co-founded established to manufacture and sell NAS3 cartridge cases for small caliber ammunition. Anthony is also the co-inventor of the NAS3 case design.
- Managing Partner of Autotether LLC, East Hartford, Connecticut, a company dedicated to improving safety for recreational and commercial boating through the sale of its Autotether safety systems. Co-founded company in 2005, awarded three patents on the Autotether safety system
- Prior to Autotether, Anthony was co-founder and President of Component Technologies (CTI) of Newington Connecticut and Hinesville Georgia, a company specializing in performance plated coating. CTI was nationally recognized as a industry leader in the development of Electroless Nickel coating applications.
- In addition to the Autotether patents, Anthony has 2 patents for primary battery technologies and 2 patents for a magnetic material that saw general application for 3.5” floppy discs and has 5 pending applications related to a garden hose apparatus and NAS3 technologies.
- Anthony is a 1971 University of Connecticut graduate with a degree in Chemistry. He is a lifetime-career member of the American Electroplating and Surface Finishing Society (AESF) with a Certified Electrofinishing Certificate.
Tod Evers: CFO
Prior to Alpha Hose, Tod was a partner with McTeague Associates, a boutique investment banking company located in Hartford, Connecticut. Duties included assisting clients in evaluating their strategic objectives, preparing confidential offering materials and identifying/qualifying potential investor/acquisition candidates.
Tod’s previous banking/financial experience includes a commercial lending position with Popular Bank of Florida in Miami and an associate position with Merrill Lynch’s Merger and Acquisition Division in New York City.
Tod has a Bachelor of Arts in Finance and Spanish from Hartwick College in Oneonta, New York and a Master’s of Business Administration in International Finance from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, New York.